Everyone believes that our skin shows radiantly our beauty from the inside and out. When you have a radiant fair skin, you will be noticed in a crowd and this is why we see a lot of Natural Skin Care Remedies today as there are tomorrow. Sure enough the vanity of man has gone to its fullest and yet we still see now that we all go back to loving our own bodies as we take care of them. This is how the skin care products help us. Do you want to take of your skin too? If you do then you have come to the right page. Just continue reading and you will see yourself the benefits of taking care of your own skin.
The Natural Skin Care Remedies are said to be far better than those that have been commercially used. One reason for this is that these commercial products went through a number of processes already and their nutrients were already removed from one process to another. So if you want to see and get the best results as you take care of your skin, use that which has gone through processes or even have not gone through any alteration in their purest form that produces the best nutrients for your own skin.
Like any other skin care remedies, the Natural Skin Care Remedies may also be used in many ways and means. And to help you on this, below are few tips that you may want to follow.
- Tip 1: Give yourself a dry brush exfoliation
A dry brush exfoliation can be done in the morning before you shower. It eliminates dead skin cells and allows the skin to detox (skin is the largest organ of elimination). Dry brush exfoliation also improves lymph and blood circulation and decreases puffiness. An added benefit is that the gentle pressure is calming to the nervous system. To give yourself a dry brush exfoliation, you’ll need a soft, natural bristle brush.
- Tip 2: Rev Up Your Digestion
In alternative medicine, good skin is a reflection of a good digestive system. People with skin disorders such as acne, rosacea, and psoriasis often suffer from constipation, imbalanced “good” vs. “bad” bacteria, leaky gut, and other digestive conditions.
Suggestions include the following:
- Add Whole Grains – Choose whole grain products over refined. Have brown rice instead of white or make your own 50:50 combination.
- An Apple a Day – Have an apple, skin on, as a snack.
- Eat Cauliflower – Try this delicious Roasted Cauliflower recipe!
- High-fiber snacks – Snack on nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, such as dates, figs, and prunes.
- Eat Beans and Legumes – Open a can of your favorite beans or legumes. Rinse them well and add them to your meal.
- Ground Flaxseeds – For any easy fiber boost, sprinkle ground flaxseeds (available at health food stores) on rice, salads, oatmeal, or any other meal. Store flaxseeds in the fridge.
- Invigorate Sluggish Circulation
- Take a quick break to go outside and walk around the block.
- Book a massage therapy appointment.
- Close your door and stretch.
- Go to the gym.
- Start each morning by stretching.
- Get a skipping rope.
- Avoid Excess Sugar
Most people do not realize this but excess sugar is considered one of the main causes of premature aging. The more sugar we eat, the more sugar we have entering our bloodstream. Over time, this can result in a process known as glycation, which is when a glucose (sugar) molecule damages a protein molecule by sticking to it. The new molecules formed are called advanced glycation end-products, or AGEs. AGEs damage collagen in skin, cartilage, and ligaments and promote a loss of elasticity. Wrinkles form and skin begins to sag.
- Eat some good fats
Suggestions are as listed below.
- Flaxseed and walnut oil – Use flaxeed oil or walnut oil with balsamic vinegar as a salad dressing. Be sure to keep these oils refrigerated. They should not be heated or used for cooking.
- Cold water fish – Sardines are a good source of essential fats. Salmon is another good source, however these salmon accumulate toxic polychlorinated biphenyls (otherwise known as PCBs) in their body fat during the 95 percent of their lives they spend at sea.
- Supplements – Consider fish oil supplements.
The Natural Skin Care Remedies show a lot of benefits. So if you want to take care of your skin, use the Natural Skin Care Remedies and know more about the natural remedies that work.